This Hey Baby! theme was inspired by Kate Spade. We love the emerald green against the striking black and white that gives a real sense of occasion. The informal flower arrangements helped to create a relaxed atmosphere.
It’s always nice to have a sit down meal where guests can linger around the table and chat where their meal is served to them rather than a buffet where everyone is up and down throughout the meal. Printed menus add a touch that make the luncheon feel more like a celebration. The latest trend of a naked cake topped with flowers was perfect for this occasion. We added a custom topper to customize the cake and tie it back into the Hey Baby theme.
Everyone loves a little individually packed treat. Desert of Salted Caramel Brownies were served is these stylish gold boxes tied with baking string. The equally stylish favor treats were created by filling gold boxes with candy that matched the color scheme.
The Party Ideas we Love
* The black and green palette with white and gold accents
* The simple yet stylish striped design
* The Moroccan lanterns filled with mini floral arrangements presented in black and white striped cups
* The cake ( to die for)
* The matching tablecloth and background for an elegant look
* The adorned milk glass used as a centerpiece vase or sweet table decoration
* The gorgeous water glasses including a striped paper straw with a small glitzy straw flag included
* The tassel garland to add the fun element to the celebration