This fun and elegant bridal shower was planned by Paula Clemente Woods, owner and event stylist at 14 & Hudson in Piermont, New York. Bride to be Amanda an her 25 guests had a blast while getting their drinks at the Bubbly Bar and savoring delicious Chicken Cobb Salad, Salmon, Orechiette with Grilled Shrimp and Short Ribs.
The brunch also included a dessert table that offered heavenly sweets including root beer floats, blush macarons, pink chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate pot de creme, blush candy and cake.
The party ideas I love
* The pink and gold color palette
* The use of tassels and paper wheels and fans to add decor
* The gold details throughout the celebration, including the gold detailing in the sweets.
* The make your own mimosa bar
* Glittered cupcakes!
* The delicate but modern and elegant white tiered cake with gold dots
* The champagne favors and the gold totes the guests received as favors
* The fun photo props
* The simple elegant table setting enhanced with a sequined table runner, gold painted vases and pink peonies.